YOU ARE PURCHASING A 1 (IRON-ON) PATCH.
PATCH measures approx 2” high x 3” wide.
NEW, NEVER USED.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING IRON-ON PATCHES
1. Pre-warm back of patch with a hair dryer.
2. 2. Place patch in desired position and cover with lightweight press cloth. Apply firm pressure on outside of garment with iron pre-heated to 400F,cotton setting, no steam. (Patch to be applied only to fabric which can withstand 400F). Not recommended for satin or nylon.
3. 3. Apply firm pressure with hot iron to inside of garment beneath the patch.
4. 4. Allow fabric to cool 10 minutes.
5. 5. Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.